Christ Church Gift Aid Declaration

Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate

Please notify Christ Church by completing the form below if:

  • You are a UK tax payer and would like us to claim Gift Aid on your donations.
  • You have changed your name or home address.
  • You are not a UK tax payer, or you no longer pay sufficient Income tax or Capital Gains tax.

Gift Aid is reclaimed by Christ Church on the donations you have made from the tax you have paid in that tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK tax payer. In order to Gift Aid your donation, you must make a declaration. Your declaration will be effective from this tax year onwards, you can also opt to make all of your donations in the previous 4 years eligible for Gift Aid.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue & Customs to adjust your tax code.

If your circumstances change, or you have any queries about Gift Aid, please contact: Development & Alumni Database Manager